we⋅picture is a photoblog of two photographers who finally succeeded in opening a blog about their work.
Who are these two?
• I was born and raised up in Austria - which lead to the experience that people in general don't know much about "my" country - or nothing at all
• Considering my DNA it can be said that I am 1/256 Italian - the rest should be Hungarian
• Languages I speak are German, English, Hungarian and French (on a smalltalk-basis) additionally I can understand some Italian
• I am married to a half-English man (which doesn't really make it easier for me to define my cultural background)
• I love: photography, text conception, laughing, eating, cultural differences
• I am this half-English man causing so many troubles defining our background. But we agreed on the simple version telling that we are Austrians. We try to avoid confusing people.
• I wished during my whole childhood that I could grow up in England and now live in France. Don't ask what happened.
• I am a full-blood musician devoting two big parts of my leasure time to the photography and the music